-Children at Cottons Farm Primary Academy are expected to wear the uniform pictured below.
- White polo/shirt
- Blue jumper with logo
- Grey or Black school trousers, school dresses/ skirts (in the summer blue school dresses can be worn)
- Tights can be worn but they must be clear, black or white in colour and plain
- Black, sensible school shoes. These can be branded but the branding should not be overly prominent.
For PE, we ask that the following is worn
- Plain white polo/ t-shirt
- Black or navy-blue shorts or jogging bottoms
- Jumper for when it is cold
Click 'Brigade' above to buy our school uniform.