The Harmony Trust is committed to supporting the provision of affordable school uniform for all children across our academies. Children at Cottons Farm Primary Academy are expected to wear the uniform pictured below.
Academy sweatshirts/cardigans are available to buy from Andrew Hyde Schoolwear:
Website address for online orders: https://ahyde.co.uk/
Telephone number: 0800 0590592
Any unembroidered uniform can also be purchased from a retailer of your own choice which provides the same required practicality and smartness.
- White polo/shirt
- Blue sweatshirt/cardigan with logo
- Grey or Black school trousers, school dresses/ skirts (in the summer blue school dresses can be worn)
- Tights can be worn but they must be clear, black or white in colour and plain
- Black, sensible school shoes. These can be branded but the branding should not be overly prominent.
For P.E., we ask that the following is worn:
- Plain white polo/ t-shirt
- Black or navy-blue shorts or jogging bottoms
- Sweatshirt for when it is cold
PLEASE ensure that all articles of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name.